Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you agree that Aaron Pryor would have defeated Maaywether at 140lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you agree that Aaron Pryor would have defeated Maaywether at 140lb?

I think that Aaron Pryor would have been too much for Mayweather, he had a swarming pressuring style that would have greatly troubled Mayweather, his agression would have been effectual unlike Ricky Hattons.

not sure........50/50 for me but if i had to pick one,id go with floyd because of the way he counters,could of gone either way if they fought

Comment

Hard fight for Floyd. I favor Floyd by decision because he always does well with agressive punchers. Pryor left a lot of openings when he was in bull mode. Considering I think this was really Floyd's strongest weight cant bet against him.

Comment

I think that someone like Castillo almost defeated Mayweather and Pryor was more effective than Castillo with more power, I think that Pryor would outlast and force Mayweather to brawl with him, which would be VERY BAD for Mayweather, I just dont see how Mayweather can win here

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
          I think that someone like Castillo almost defeated Mayweather and Pryor was more effective than Castillo with more power, I think that Pryor would outlast and force Mayweather to brawl with him, which would be VERY BAD for Mayweather, I just dont see how Mayweather can win here
          Floyd would get hit no doubt. I just think he can settle in and catch Pryor because he telegraphs his punches a little.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
            Floyd would get hit no doubt. I just think he can settle in and catch Pryor because he telegraphs his punches a little.
            I know but Pryors got a good chin considering he was able to take Arguellos punches whos one of the p4p greatest punchers and hes also very fast, i jsut think that hed overwhelm Mayweather

Comment

I'd lean on Mayweather UD but then again he didn't do much at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
                I know but Pryors got a good chin considering he was able to take Arguellos punches whos one of the p4p greatest punchers and hes also very fast, i jsut think that hed overwhelm Mayweather
                Remember Arguello was out of his depth at 140, though. Although he did hang with him in the first fight.

Arguello probably punches harder than Mayweather at 140 mind you.

Comment

Pryors the mcuh more proven fighter at 140lb i would say Pryor by UD

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I'd lean on Mayweather UD but then again he didn't do much at 140.
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Remember Arguello was out of his depth at 140, though. Although he did hang with him in the first fight.

Arguello probably punches harder than Mayweather at 140 mind you.
                    If he could take Arguellos punches then he would walk through Mayweathers, Stylistically hes one of the worst match ups for Mayweather i can think of

Comment

Working...
                    X