No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Cloud Clash: Interest Expressed, Talks Begin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal vs Cloud Clash: Interest Expressed, Talks Begin

According to overseas reports, promoter Yvon Michel of GYM has reached out to the IBF, and HBO, to discuss a possible fight between Jean Pascal (26-2, 16KOs) and IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (22-0, 18KOs), who defends his belt against Yusaf Mack on June 25. Pascal would return from his title losing effort in the recent rematch with Bernard Hopkins. If Hopkins' mandatory fall clash with Chad Dawson ends up in Montreal, don't be surprised if Pascal-Cloud takes place on the same card as the co-feature.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sweet. Winner gets Hopkins-Dawson winner? Unless it mean Hopkins-Pascal III, no need for that.

Comment

Ouuuuuu now this is a scrap right here. Please make this fight. Pascal is actually growing on me.

Comment

make this double header happen. just keep fighting.

Comment

I remember everyone was all negative when someone suggested this, don't remember who it was but I'm down for this

Comment

If that happens that's 1helluva card don't know if BHop-Dawson can sell enough in canada w/out Pascal so there seems to be a logical chance of this happening?
            Unfortunetly for Pascal i don't know if he can hold up to a good pressure fighters pace for 12 so he'll need to really do something early to keep Cloud from walking him down albeit i'd still call that a even fight

Comment

Pascal vs Cloud make it happen I think it will be a good action fight while it last because I see Cloud Knocking out Pascal

Comment

make it happen.

Comment

this is too good to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
                    If that happens that's 1helluva card don't know if BHop-Dawson can sell enough in canada w/out Pascal so there seems to be a logical chance of this happening?
                    Unfortunetly for Pascal i don't know if he can hold up to a good pressure fighters pace for 12 so he'll need to really do something early to keep Cloud from walking him down albeit i'd still call that a even fight
                    He did it with Diaconu twice and with one arm in the rematch, i think the question is can Cloud keep up with Pascals movement while landing enough hard punches to either slow him down or stop him, because hes not winning a decision if he doesn't. Action wise, this is probably the best fight at LHW.

Comment

Working...
                    X