Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar Goes On Twitter Rant About Mayweather Vs Pacquiao, Calls Mosley A Heavy Bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prob 1 of the first time agree with him. PAC is being squeezed but the thing is if he don't want the fight he should just say it. It ain't all bob's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
      Exactly, so people shouldnt be surprised when Floyd (a more intellgent defensive counter puncher then Marquez) Takes advantage of it also.
      We don't know that yet, all i've been hearing were excuses not to sign the fight by both camps. Besides, I can't call delahoya a dumb fighter. Pacquiao made him look like that.

Comment

I never said Pacman has great balance, but if his balance was that bad he would have lost to Morales the second time.

as for mayweather
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACoH...eature=related

10:15 To say Mayweather has perfect balance is just blasphemy. if Hatton can get Mayweather off balance, I'm pretty sure Manny can.

Comment

Originally posted by SryNoAutographs View Post
          Pacquiao's style is tailor made for Floyd. Pac is a great fighter no one can say he is not, but he is a come forward - pressure fighter who throws punches in bunches and is often off balance when he throws combos. Mayweather would counter him all night and have plenty of oppourtunities to do so, plus Manny has proved his body is a weakness and Mayweather's throws some of the hardest body combonations and the counters would be to much. If Pac couldn't KO him early the longer the fight goes on, the more it would favor Floyd.
          I wouldn't say Pac is tailor made for Floyd .....hell naw!!!....southpaw with blazing speed....deadly power....and the ability to fire from ALL angles.....no way is a fighter like that tailor made for ANYBODY.....but I do agree on Manny needing to get to Floyd EARLY or he'll get tooken apart from about the 4th-5th round on

Comment

dlh is speaking the truth, pac-shane isnt a good fight at all

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              oh and...

I've never seen a man punching look so gay

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Look how much he stares into the camera, making that sugarpositive smile!! Ha ha!!

Comment

Am I the only one that doesn't see Mosley's name in that crap the TS is flapping his lips about? I didnt know Mosley and Heavy Bags swapped names...interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  Am I the only one that doesn't see Mosley's name in that crap the TS is flapping his lips about? I didnt know Mosley and Heavy Bags swapped names...interesting.
                  I guess your right. Oscar wasn't talking about anyone in particular. He was literarily talking about Heavy Bags. So I guess he means when the Wild Card Gym runs outta heavy bags they will be forced to fight Floyd so they can get the money to buy more.

my simple minded friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                    I never said Pacman has great balance, but if his balance was that bad he would have lost to Morales the second time.

as for mayweather
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uACoH...eature=related

10:15 To say Mayweather has perfect balance is just blasphemy. if Hatton can get Mayweather off balance, I'm pretty sure Manny can.
                    EM was shot. he just had enough gas in the tank to beat pac the first time

Comment

Originally posted by gapo View Post
                      We don't know that yet, all i've been hearing were excuses not to sign the fight by both camps. Besides, I can't call delahoya a dumb fighter. Pacquiao made him look like that.
                      floyd compromised. pac didnt. the only one with the excuses was team pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X