Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should they change the voting age to 30, that way ignorant little children don't vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have to own property and pay taxes to vote. That way those ugly crackheads can't vote! Down with the liberals and their sick agenda to make the world fat, lazy and ugly like themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
      You should have to own property and pay taxes to vote. That way those ugly crackheads can't vote! Down with the liberals and their sick agenda to make the world fat, lazy and ugly like themselves.
      fat and lazy people have rights too, but i don't think crackheads care about voting.

i pay taxes and i own a bangbros membership, can i vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        fat and lazy people have rights too, but i don't think crackheads care about voting.

i pay taxes and i own a bangbros membership, can i vote?
        You can vote, you're paying taxes unlike the drug addict liberals. I'm on a crusade to wipe out all the hippies. I'm eric cartman!

Last edited by starkiller; 10-22-2010, 04:15 AM.

Comment

You can vote, you're paying taxes unlike the drug addict liberals. I'm on a crusade to wipe out all the hippies. I'm eric cartman!

good luck with that.

but liberals aren't too bad. it's the conservatives that made oral and **** sex illegal in certain states.

at least liberals know how to get freaky. they love wanking as much as i do, bwahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            good luck with that.

but liberals aren't too bad. it's the conservatives that made oral and **** sex illegal in certain states.

at least liberals know how to get freaky. they love wanking as much as i do, bwahahahahaha!!!
            Conservatives made oral and **** seckz illegal? How can they stop people from doing it if its in there home?

Comment

Conservatives made oral and **** seckz illegal? How can they stop people from doing it if its in there home?
              people will do it anyways.

but if they here about it, you could get in trouble.

it was an anti-****sexual law. but texas got in heat because they explicitly stated no oral/**** sex between ****sexuals a few decades back. the law in tx was overturned due to discrimination against gays.

anyways, people still do drugs and gamble in their homes don't they? so people will have oral and **** sex, even if illegal.

Comment

Working...
              X