Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kubrat Pulev a G!

wonder if she is "natural"

Comment

The kickass Bulgarian is taking over after Wlad, just wait and see... You Brits don't have any hw's.

lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
        The kickass Bulgarian is taking over after Wlad, just wait and see... You Brits don't have any hw's.

lol.
        "you brits"

Well it says you are from germany, right now you support a guy from ukrane, and you are repping a bulgarian.

In that case, like you i'm just going to claim all Europeans, I can't wait until Pulev becomes "our" next champ!

Comment

lol.
          um there is only 2 decent HWs in the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            "you brits"

Well it says you are from germany, right now you support a guy from ukrane, and you are repping a bulgarian.

In that case, like you i'm just going to claim all Europeans, I can't wait until Pulev becomes "our" next champ!
            You Brits are very nationalistic. You'd really like to have a hw champ, but you won't get it. WladimirK feels sorry for you guys over there on your little island.

Comment

You Brits are very nationalistic. You'd really like to have a hw champ, but you won't get it. WladimirK feels sorry for you guys over there on your little island.
              What you talking about?

we have 3 heavyweight champs, Wlad vitali and povetkin

that's how it works, war europe!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                um there is only 2 decent HWs in the entire world.
                nope, there are a few decent, and two A-level

Comment

I don't care where they come from. If there's a champion that's exciting, i'll go watch and support him. I'd prefer a British one if they fight in the UK for convenience.

Other than that, your generalisation is pretty pathetic. I'm European and proud to be. You support a Ukrainian despite you being in Germany, what stops us supporting any other European?

So narrowminded

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                    I don't care where they come from. If there's a champion that's exciting, i'll go watch and support him. I'd prefer a British one if they fight in the UK for convenience.

Other than that, your generalisation is pretty pathetic. I'm European and proud to be. You support a Ukrainian despite you being in Germany, what stops us supporting any other European?

So narrowminded
                    This

I consider Froch vs Kessler to be a domestic dust up

Comment

Working...
                    X