No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sillakh vs Grachev: ESPN Battle of Unbeatens Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sillakh vs Grachev: ESPN Battle of Unbeatens Announced

AUSTIN, Texas – World-class professional boxing will return to the Frank Erwin Center Friday, April 27 when Roy Jones Jr.’s Square Ring Promotions brings two riveting 10-round feature bouts to be telecast live on ESPN Friday Night Fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sillakh 2 win...no kic boxer turned boxer will beat him &b he'll beat Dawson or hopkins...I'm excited on the otherf bout...I've seen Evans 2x & that kid can body punch...

Comment

Damn a month from now, can't wait to watch Ismayl again. ESPN finally showing an event worth watching.

Comment

Silakh back in action against a possible live dog he really should try to stay active while he awaits his chance at one of the bigger names but the undercard is Outstanding Evans V Fortuna will produce fireworks

Comment

I thought "The Black Russian" nickname was only used by us internet dorks, I didn't know he actually used that name haha.

Comment

I cant wait to see Sillakh fight again.

Sillakh is way to fast and strong for Grachev to handle. Sillakh is in another league look for the uppercut to do Grachev in, in round 4

Comment

Sillakh's extremely good. future of the division and future heavy weight champion too since his body can still fill out. His choice of punches and the combination he throws them in is genius. He doesn't just flail punches away at rapid speed.

Edit: his body work is great too!

Comment

Sillakh vs Grachev: ESPN Battle of Unbeatens Announced

Yes - I can't wait - Ismayl Sillakh is the greatest of all times!!!

Comment

I'm surprised this thread hasn't recieved more replies. The guy is the goods and still has a lot to go. The future for sure. Anyone else have any thoughts or comments on him?

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
                    I'm surprised this thread hasn't recieved more replies. The guy is the goods and still has a lot to go. The future for sure. Anyone else have any thoughts or comments on him?
                    Everyone seems to agree that Sillakh will be the champ as soon as any of the current guys put their titles on the line against him.

Very few have commented otherwise. I have to agree with the masses.

Comment

Working...
                    X