No announcement yet.

The shooting of Somali pirates video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    just some dead mussies, allan didn't get there in time.
    Allan a doctor?

Comment

Originally posted by Pu$$yKiller View Post
      Allan a doctor?
      allan = allah

Comment

Maybe next time they dont even need to be in the ocean. Maybe the Russians might start making land calls. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
          Maybe next time they dont even need to be in the ocean. Maybe the Russians might start making land calls. lol
          i doubt it, would be like there disastrous invasion of afghanistan all over again....

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            i came....

Comment

Originally posted by acdc View Post
              i doubt it, would be like there disastrous invasion of afghanistan all over again....
              First off Afgans> Somalis.

That wasnt even a real "war". They didnt lose the battle so to say. They did technicaly lose and did leave. After the USA and UK got involved of course. The CIA with its Operation Cyclone. Simply just cost to much money, with no real reward for Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                Most likely that is a fishing boat not a pirate’s boat. Pirates use speed boats to get away and capture larger ships, they wouldn’t use larger slower vessels. Last time, Russians claimed to sink a pirate ship turned out to be an Indian/Sri Lanka fishing boat
                thats what you get if you are a primitive people. You will get owned by more superior civilisations

Comment

thats karma right there....

Comment

Flawless is probably right, unless they found the boat that everyone was taking off from in the speedboats.

That thing was just floating around.

I would love one of those guns though.

Comment

You guys have to know the history on why Somalians started pirating.

Comment

Working...
                      X