No announcement yet.

Peterson deserves credit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson deserves credit.

What I find impressive about Peterson, more so that him getting up after the second knockdown, is his ability to continue being a champion ( literally). He was able to keep hold of his strap after confirmation that he cheated in the initial bout, and now after getting brutally stopped by a fighter who weighed in at 140lb he is still champion.

It is a wonder.

I'll give him credit for even taking the fight in the first place.

Comment

he dont deserve ****. he is very overrated around here, people actually thought he could ko lucas haha. his mythical 'power' that couldnt even stagger amir was being talked about now what? he got exposed for being the average chump he is. gatekeeper at best

Comment

Now to his credit he doesn't have to fight matthysse no more. He could still beat zab, i'll even give him a chance against garcia, ajose, soto, khan rematch. All those are winnable for him. Still has a bright future and will get another big fight because of the ibf belf

Comment

Originally posted by sk819 View Post
          he dont deserve ****. he is very overrated around here, people actually thought he could ko lucas haha. his mythical 'power' that couldnt even stagger amir was being talked about now what? he got exposed for being the average chump he is. gatekeeper at best
          To be fair, only Frank Ducketts thought he was gonna KO Lucas.

Comment

only credit i'd give him is showing up tonight. besides that fuck that cheating piece of shit. a little upset lucas didn't beat him up more. it would've been nice to see him leave out on a stretcher.

Comment

Lucas was on a mission. He's making noise and now he will destroy Garcia.

Comment

Matthysse is a mythical beast...Peterson will go on to dominate other opponents like he would have against hypecia

Comment

he got credit for taking on Lucas no matter what, Lucas is a great fighter doesn't mean Peterson was overrated Lucas was just that good, hell i still think Peterson can beat Danny

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                    To be fair, only Frank Ducketts thought he was gonna KO Lucas.
                    lol. yessir bungalow, that was franklin alright, glad you seen that post too

Comment

Working...
                    X