No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Gets Drops, Get Split Nod Over Rosado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love Gets Drops, Get Split Nod Over Rosado

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Middleweight contender J'Leon Love (16-0, 8KOs) had to get off the foor to win a close ten round split decision over Gabriel Rosado (21-7, 13KOs). The scores were 95-94 for Rosado, a ridiculous 97-92 for Love and 95-94 for Love. The crowd was not very happy with Love winning.

[Click Here To Read More]

At the end of the day... stfu.

Comment

First robbery of the night bs

Comment

Bullshhhhh they gave him that fight..i'm sorry I like J'Leon but no way in hell did he win that fight nor was 97 - 92 a proper scorecard. Props to Rosado for taking it like a champ but he got jacked.

Comment

Rosado may have talked his way into another title fight

Comment

Rosado was robbed

Judges in favor for black fighters as usual

Comment

j leon sucks assssssss

Comment

fok that man my dude rosado won that **** 97 92 ummmm........... man i feel bad for rosado a solid dude

Comment

Rosado deserved the nod for sure ....... You would have to have been looking out for love to give him the decision, that judge that had it 97-92 is a joke, 8 rounds for love? lol

Comment

gonna be alot of complaints but the fight could go either way, they had 95-94 for rosado and love, obviously the 97-92 is a joke but its not like rosado clearly won

Comment

Working...
                    X