Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: I'll Show Anthony How to Beat Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell: I'll Show Anthony How to Beat Andre Ward

Super middleweight contender Andre Dirrell (19-1, 13KOs) may soon find himself in the middle of a possible fight between his brother, Anthony Dirrell (23-0, 20KOs), and a close family friend, Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

Yeah Andre show Anthony how to ride a bike and fake an injury. As they say it runs in the family...

Comment

I'll show Anthony how to beat ward too, by showing him a tape of Joe Calzaghe

Wont help though

Comment

I have no time for this guy, he hasn't stopped talking since his "comeback" - I think he needs to go and get his brain checked again, he clearly doesn't see how stupid he has made himself look with his 'injury' and all this talking is making him look like a fool.

Comment

i wonder if he still thinks he won vs abraham

Comment

Dirrel must have more confidence in his brother than he does in himself

Comment

how would Andre know? He only knows how to duck and dodge Ward.

Comment

Damn, I hope his brother has a bigger set of balls than he does.

Comment

This fool needs to stfu, stay out of the ring....still showing brain damage....dude lacks balls....

Comment

why do these ****ers take so much time to fight. whats up with all these ***** ass excuses ****ing ****s

Comment

Working...
                    X