Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'll Go To NY To Take Malignaggi Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander: I'll Go To NY To Take Malignaggi Out!

Former junior welterweight champions, Devon Alexander and Paulie Malignaggi, have engaged in a war of words in recent weeks, both on Boxingscene.com and on Twitter. Malignaggi is known for being brash and outspoken. Engaging in verbal warfare is nothing new for the fighter of Sicilian descent. Alexander on the other hand is more laid back and usually it is his manager and trainer Kevin Cunningham that does most of the talking for Team Alexander.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PAULIE would own your.........................burning eyes..............

Comment

*Yawn* Listen to this fraud. You are a nobody, Devon.

Comment

neither guy can beat the **** out of their own underwear...It will be a ten round dancing session. Much like a "date".

Comment

**** of ***, little pr1ck getting the number 2 spot in the rankings, this guy is never gonna stop talking noq........

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            PAULIE would own your.........................burning eyes..............
            I'd bet 100 million that Alexander would beat Paulie(Anywhere)

Devon's got bigger feather's in his fists.

Also Paulie is not in Timmy's, Lucas's or Kontenik's league anymore.

Comment

devon alexander by ko

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                I'd bet 100 million that Alexander would beat Paulie(Anywhere)

Devon's got bigger feather's in his fists.

Also Paulie is not in Timmy's, Lucas's or Kontenik's league anymore.
                ill take that bet at 2-1?

Comment

Paulie's got no power and Devon grunts harder then he hits. Would probably be an uneventful fight, but the trash talking build up to the fight would be hillarious between Paulie and Kevin Cunningham. Paulie talks like a cheerleader on crack (a million miles per hour), and Kevin spouts **** that's just whack. Even when Devon is trying to talk trash ("skirt wearer" lol), it's pretty weak. No doubt Kevin would still be the one doing all the big talk between the two (Kevin and Devon) if Paulie and Devon ever do fight.

Comment

Alexander needs to change his name to Alexander "the aight", cuz he aint great!

Comment

Working...
                    X