No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Comeback Confirmed For 6/25, Televisa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Comeback Confirmed For 6/25, Televisa

The return of World Boxing Council (WBC) lightweight champion Humberto Soto (55-7-2, 32KOs) has been confirmed. A date of June 25 has been reserved on Televisa, according to Soto's manager Antonio Lozada of Baja Boxing. Soto was going to return on May 7 in a rematch with Urbano Antillon on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard, but he later withdrew after announcing he was a promotional free agent. No opponent has been announced for the June date. As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Daniel Estrada has been the rumored opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope soto really gets in the mix with the top of the lw/jr ww division ASAP. He needs to step it up.

Comment

already gave up with this guy. He's done nothing with his career in the past 3 years.

Comment

wtff... antillon ducked soto!!!

Comment

It's Rios that he's really avoiding,not Antillon.The guy already ducked the opportunity to fight Rios,claiming that he needed time to rest.He ended up fighting some bum just a few weeks after a date with Rios was scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            It's Rios that he's really avoiding,not Antillon.The guy already ducked the opportunity to fight Rios,claiming that he needed time to rest.He ended up fighting some bum just a few weeks after a date with Rios was scheduled.
            Please, Rios doesn't come close to Soto in terms of boxing ability and ring savvy. Soto would take him apart and score a kd or two. I can see him winning 118-110 at least.

Comment

did Soto do that to Antillon? Rios is a lot better than Antillon.

Comment

Soto

is a joto.....He withdraws himself from the biggest fight card of the year(with him being in the main supporting bout) and you go on televisa? que pendejo...

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  Please, Rios doesn't come close to Soto in terms of boxing ability and ring savvy. Soto would take him apart and score a kd or two. I can see him winning 118-110 at least.

Exactly what is you're trying to argue here? I said Soto ducked Rios already and doesn't want any part of him in future - I made no prediction or mentioned anything about who would win.

Soto is terrified of Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                    is a joto.....He withdraws himself from the biggest fight card of the year(with him being in the main supporting bout) and you go on televisa? que pendejo...
                    My exact sentiments!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X