No announcement yet.

how do i get the courage to go talk to this girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do i get the courage to go talk to this girl

Ok so il admit i am bit scared, i rly dont know wat to expect. Why do i feel so scared ? i mean im not a ***** by no means but why am i scared to talk to this girl?

Alcohol will solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by floydtheduck View Post
      Ok so il admit i am bit scared, i rly dont know wat to expect. Why do i feel so scared ? i mean im not a ***** by no means but why am i scared to talk to this girl?
      Think about this, she is only a girl.

You're acting your getting ready to fight a war, or battle a monster from another planet, lol.

I know you're not afraid of the girl, but actually the rejection. Every guy gets rejected at some point. You have nothing to lose, and you will learn from this whether you get what you want or not.

Good luck bro. :guitar:

Comment

You just need some tough love and inspiration. I believe this will help you immensely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvzUKtVXmZM

Comment

Originally posted by Stones!
          The fact your punk ass made a thread confessing you're a pussy, even though you're denying it, means your stupid fucking ass will get rejected like a hoe.

Bitch ass trick.

The guys who talk the most **** have the smallest peepees , and are insecure sissies. I bet that attitude you have works real well with classy women dic*head. The kid was being honest about his feelings and you jump on him? . Stay there pansy! If you come to the US your gonna get KTFO! You and your country are insignificant in the global scene!

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
            The guys who talk the most **** have the smallest peepees , and are insecure sissies. I bet that attitude you have works real well with classy women dic*head. The kid was being honest about his feelings and you jump on him? . Stay there pansy! If you come to the US your gonna get KTFO! You and your country are insignificant in the global scene!
            ^^^^ Look at this stupid ****.

I'm from New South Wales, not Wales, you fucking bleeding dumb wanker.

Typical, STEINBERG.

You racist ****.

Comment

go to a strip club. a night of lap dances and feeling ******* as you pass out dollars should boost your confidence when dealing with women.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                ^^^^ Look at this stupid ****.

I'm from New South Wales, not Wales, you fucking bleeding dumb wanker.

Typical, STEINBERG.

You racist ****.

Israel would OWN your ****ty little island in a heartbeat. You know, i know it..and the whole world knows it. You reside in a nation of b(tchbred **** .. You should apologize to the OP for being a small penis insecure little bit&h with your comments!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                  go to a strip club. a night of lap dances and feeling ******* as you pass out dollars should boost your confidence when dealing with women.
                  And even if that doesn't boost his confidence, at least he gets to cop a feel.

Win-win situation.

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
                    People who say "peepee" are fucking faggots.

Comment

Working...
                    X