• Do yall beleive Erislandy Lara could beat Chavez Jr now

what are your thoughts

Of course he can.. Chavez Jr is very hyped just like Ortiz but worse

Comment

bobby pacquaio could beat chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by mochoso91 View Post
        Of course he can.. Chavez Jr is very hyped just like Ortiz but worse
        How is Ortiz hype? he has tremendous speed very good amateur pedigree and lost a shootout to an unbelievably hard hitting tough Argentinian who is very underrated?

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
          How is Ortiz hype? he has tremendous speed very good amateur pedigree and lost a shootout to an unbelievably hard hitting tough Argentinian who is very underrated?
          ameatuer anit the pro's....it's a different ballgame

he should take this lesson and learn you can't slug with everyone because you got power, you gonna run into someone who can take your punch and throw one back.

Comment

It would be a hell of a fight! JC Jr. is not great, he is just good be he always goes foward ang he is very entertaining.

My opinion is that Lara would K.O him in the late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
              ameatuer anit the pro's....it's a different ballgame

he should take this lesson and learn you can't slug with everyone because you got power, you gonna run into someone who can take your punch and throw one back.
              You have just stated the most obvious?! How is loosing in a fight that could have gone either way, to a guy who is one of the most underrated boxers on the planet and should still be undefeated and also has 25kos (20 inside 3 rounds) out of 26 wins make you overrated. I have never heard any one from the media suggest Ortiz is going to be an absolute legend and the greatest of his generation like some people are suggesting, if the media were suggesting such things then of course he is exceptionally overrated but they don't.

Comment

chavez JR is a bum

Comment

No he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by liam_48@msn.com View Post
                    You have just stated the most obvious?! How is loosing in a fight that could have gone either way, to a guy who is one of the most underrated boxers on the planet and should still be undefeated and also has 25kos (20 inside 3 rounds) out of 26 wins make you overrated. I have never heard any one from the media suggest Ortiz is going to be an absolute legend and the greatest of his generation like some people are suggesting, if the media were suggesting such things then of course he is exceptionally overrated but they don't.
                    i never said he was overrated, he just step up in compo too soon.

i would say oscar and golden boy ( which is alot of hype considering it's oscar de la hoya) was hyping him up, and some guys on here was also hyping him up.

if he don't learn nothing from this then he s overrated.

Comment

Working...
                    X