Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I went to Oscar's Boxrec and saw the score from the Bernard fight... Answer this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With boxrec, whoever's page your on, has his score first.

So, if' you're on Oscar's page, and he was winnig by the judges against whoever, it'd go...

88-85, 87-86.. So on and so forth.

Comment

look at how big hopkins looks...........by the way would felix sturm have had a chance to beat hopkisn?

Comment

I thought DLH did pretty well in the first 4 rounds but after that it was all Hopkins.

Comment

If you had Oscar winning at the time of the stoppage, you were not watching the fight. Hopkins was starting to control the fight over the last 3 rounds. He won at least 3-4 in a row before the stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
            judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)
            IF YOU HAD dlh EVEN CLOSE BEFORE THE "FAKE' KNOCKOUT, YOU MUST BE SLEEPING WITH HER!!! THEN AGAIN YOUR FROM HOUSTON.... CASE CLOSED...100X35

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
              judge: Dave Moretti 73-79 | judge: Paul Smith 74-78 | judge: Keith MacDonald 77-75 ~

Those are the scorecards for Oscar vs Bernard at the time of the stoppage...

What fighter is the first fighter.... Bernard??

Because if I am not mistaking... I think I had Oscar MAYBE winning and the fight alot closer than that....

I remember Oscar landing alot of quick combos on Bernard.... and Bernard coming back late??

Am I remembering wrong?? Or am I right in going with the last judges scorecard (If Oscar is the 2nd fighter)
              who cares ODH threw that fight also!!! The infamous "bodyshot". Are you kidding me.

watch the knockout again, to much acting in the end.

Comment

Working...
              X