Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have any funny white knight stories?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have any funny white knight stories?

You know, those guys who defend women for the hopes of getting laid. I was at target today and in the parking lot I saw some guy argue with a girl. Guy decided to walk away and the girl followed him and punched him. Twice. Then the guy grabbed her and all of a sudden cue the superman music and I see some scrawny white boy running towards the fight(I think it was Tunney) and he tried to touch the guy and ended up getting dropped with one punch. The guy ran away so quick and the lady didn't even check if the kid was okay. She just went back into target and security had to come pick up the poor son of a gun.

Poor kid.

Comment

i prefer the term "captain saveahoe"

Comment

Developed by Anute, Knight’s Story is a new addition to the already popular games of Top-down tile based role-playing genre.

Comment

Originally posted by BloodNinja13 View Post
          Developed by Anute, Knight’s Story is a new addition to the already popular games of Top-down tile based role-playing genre.

Comment

I was at a boot sale and an Albanian gypsy was beating up his woman. One of the guys at a stall said I I am going to stop it. I advised against it and said this can't be the first time he beat her and won't be the last it is part of the patten of the relationship. He got involved and the Albanian pulled a blade out and he backed off then the woman who was being beaten started landing punches on him and about 6 Albanians turned up from nowhere and started pushing him around and he returned to the stall and the Albanian continued slapping his woman about.
            It was like something out of Borat.
            Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 10-25-2012, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I was on Twitter going in on Cherokee d azz...you know the ****star...and some guy jumps in and says i should check this out "treat her like a lady" lol i went off on him and he put me on block...how do you treat someone who gets her faced covered with jizz for a living like a lady?

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas, View Post
                You know, those guys who defend women for the hopes of getting laid. I was at target today and in the parking lot I saw some guy argue with a girl. Guy decided to walk away and the girl followed him and punched him. Twice. Then the guy grabbed her and all of a sudden cue the superman music and I see some scrawny white boy running towards the fight(I think it was Tunney) and he tried to touch the guy and ended up getting dropped with one punch. The guy ran away so quick and the lady didn't even check if the kid was okay. She just went back into target and security had to come pick up the poor son of a gun.

Poor kid.
                lmfao...damn

Comment

Working...
                X