Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez sr, Barrera, Morrales and Capone-E are the true greats to come outta Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez sr, Barrera, Morrales and Capone-E are the true greats to come outta Mexico

All mexican Atg's imo.... ye i know capone-e is a rapstar, but the point im trying to get across is that he is on the same level as the rest of these guys in terms of greatness/legacy/putting Mexico on the map.....the putos that are repping Mexico these days are complete fakes, the likes of chaver jr and alvarez are straight up degrading.....Capone -e is the only vato that is keeping it real like the old school dogs.....

that mofo is indian.

Comment

fucing turd...he aint even mexican..

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mr-...013677?sk=wall

Comment

take that back you son of a b1tch!!!!!!

Comment

i just clicked like on that mr capone is a indian. hahaha stupid funny.

Comment

There's Mr Capone E ....then there is the rest.....
              TBH...you shouldnt even mention those boxers in the same sentence as Capone e.........

Comment

BUMP. Capone just came here and told me to bump this.

Comment

Mr Capone-E is more of a badass vato loco than any of those posers. He would've never quit against that fishnet wearing, tranny wannabe puto De La Hoya like Chavez did. He would've never quit against Pacquaio like Morales and Barrera.

Capone-E is a true Mexican warrior.
                  Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 02-22-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Mr caphony is wack

Comment

Working...
                    X