No announcement yet.

At Least Ricky Hatton Actually Try To WIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least Ricky Hatton Actually Try To WIN

People hate on Hatton alot and say this & that. But I give the man credit because he actually went into that fight trying to win.

He was trying to attack Pac, and thats why he got caught in the process. When your trying to win and hurt your opponent most of the time you can be hurt in the process.

But it's alot easier when your just in there to survive and your main goal is to collect your paycheck and see the final bell *cough cough* (Clottey & Mosley).

Comment

He did, I saw Manny actually a little pissed during that fight. Thats how it should be

Comment

Shane is far gone. The best sign is not being able to get off anymore, and we saw it start with Floyd. Did people expect it to get better a whole year later? Lol....

Comment

Yeah,Ricky wasn't shot & 40 years old,if U wanna blame someone for the boring fight,blame the people that signed a 40 year old to fight the best boxer in the sport.

Comment

i like hatton...................shane was a disappointment.........not on the mayweather level though.................

Comment

Ricky Hattn was shot, did you not see the lazcan fight?

Comment

Ricky gave it his all. Shane showed up for the paycheque.

Comment

Eh, that was only a two round fight. If he would have survived at least 6 or 7, he might have went into survival mode like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Ricky gave it his all. Shane showed up for the paycheque.
                    co sign......................hatton always comes to win

Comment

Working...
                    X