Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, any of yall box?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont box anymore , I use to back in the day, the last fight I had was a few years back and I whooped up on some cat , well I hit him and he took off like a bitch crying,

Comment

Sic post some amatuer fights instead of this wack **** *****.

Comment

130 lbs

126 lbs

130 lbs

122 lbs

i got some more videos but i cant find em'

Comment

I couldnt fight you homie!! Im a mother****in cruiserweight !! Too big for you Son!!Unless you like Pacquiao then you could probably **** me up Sicario!!

Comment

Originally posted by Heebarican View Post
            He clearly wasn't fighting seriously.Plus you're the one talking **** and not backing up since he posted a video and you haven't.
            I have all kinds of videos of my fights. When he's in box rec we could talk. Btw, thats me after my first pro fight with my manager Jackie Kallen. I've already done my fighting, now I'm on the other side judging/reffing. Like I said, 17 year old me would be all that cat could handle...........Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 02-17-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              I have all kinds of videos of my fights. When he's in box rec we could talk. Btw, thats me after my first pro fight with my manager Jackie Kallen. I've already done my fighting, now I'm on the other side judging/reffing. Like I said, 17 year old me would be all that cat could handle...........Rockin'

all i can translate from what u said is, blah blah blah im white, fat and ugly and i wish i was as good as u when i was ur age blah blah im a hater blah blah rubba rubba

now go away and shave that chest hair, chubacca lookin mo****a

Comment

dont talk bs unless you can back it up

Comment

Working...
                X