Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Fighters, Writers Huge Predictions Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Canelo: Fighters, Writers Huge Predictions Poll

LAS VEGAS - Former world champions, current fighters and members of the boxing press have weighed in on who they believe will win "THE ONE: Mayweather vs. Canelo" this Saturday, Sept. 14 live on SHOWTIME PPV® from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    So who is going to triumph? Most experts expect a tough, close fight while giving Mayweather the edge, but it is safe to say that when it comes to these two boxing superstars, anything can happen in that ring on Saturday night.

Here's how the media and boxers, past and current see "The ONE":
    [Click Here To Read More]

pretty much everyone has floyd smashin this kids melon

Comment

Good stuff

I have a question for you. How much more traffic does this site get when an event of this magnitude comes up with unique visitors? Like in the month of September? I'm curious because we could possibly get more people to come more often and not just during fight month or week.

Comment

Watching Canelo-Trout now and i just dont see how Canelo can beat Floyd outside of Floyd gettin careless

Comment

I can't imagine any other possible outcome than Floyd by wide decision. Canelo simply isn't on Floyd's level.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              LAS VEGAS - Former world champions, current fighters and members of the boxing press have weighed in on who they believe will win "THE ONE: Mayweather vs. Canelo" this Saturday, Sept. 14 live on SHOWTIME PPV® from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
              So who is going to triumph? Most experts expect a tough, close fight while giving Mayweather the edge, but it is safe to say that when it comes to these two boxing superstars, anything can happen in that ring on Saturday night.

Here's how the media and boxers, past and current see "The ONE":
              [Click Here To Read More]
              i completely agree with gary russel jr. and wow doug fisher goin with nelo how bout that

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                pretty much everyone has floyd smashin this kids melon
                where you been? Floyd went on record saying all his opponents are hand picked for him to win and get rich! Duuuuh!

Comment

Canelo by robbery. Thats why DLH is in "rehab". He dont wanna be at show cuz hes gonna get bombed by audience.

Comment

Originally posted by icebergisonfire View Post
                    Good stuff

I have a question for you. How much more traffic does this site get when an event of this magnitude comes up with unique visitors? Like in the month of September? I'm curious because we could possibly get more people to come more often and not just during fight month or week.
                    On All Access tonight, when Floyd was talking about when Team Canelo 'offered to come down in weight', he flashed a piece of paper in front of the screen as proof, and it was a screenshot from Boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                    X