Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    you'd read him his rights?

Comment

As difficult as it may be for you guys to believe - This is something I've actually given extensive thought to in the past.

However, a guy would have to do a lot more than spit on me or hit on my cum depository in order for me to even begin to consider murdering him.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
        you've got a bad temper, dude was hitting on your wife and when you asked him to stop he slapped you and spit on your lady.
        That's not really worth killing someone for, a good beating is as far as I'd go and that would happen there and then, regardless of who is around.

Comment

Find out where he lives.

Watch him.

Work out his daily pattern, comings and goings.

Set a place which he goes to that is empty (if possible).

Get chloroform ready and wait in a dim, non monitored spot.

Wait for him to appear.

Attack.

-------

Get him into my car.

Drive to a pre-thought out location.

Stab him in the chest 20-30 times.

Then shoot him 20-30 times, silenced weapon.

--------

Burn burn and then dump the remains into acid.

Collect bones and feed them to my dog.

Comment

Id follow you,study your routine for a couple of days,id put on gloves and plastic bags over my shoes so i leave no finger or shoe prints..id find a nice spot across the street where i can have a clear point of view...make a few molotov c0cktails..i'd throw the Molotov's threw your windows late at night while you were sleep to set your house on fire and make you run outside,then from my post across the street i'd snipe you with my rifle as you run outside..then from my position id be able just to slowly drive off without being detected

Comment

Killing a human being takes a lot more than most people think. Not on how to do it, but to have the guts to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                As difficult as it may be for you guys to believe - This is something I've actually given extensive thought to in the past.

However, a guy would have to do a lot more than spit on me or hit on my cum depository in order for me to even begin to consider murdering him.
                lmfao..............

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Killing a human being takes a lot more than most people think. Not on how to do it, but to have the guts to do it.
                  pulling a trigger is easy..now stabbing someone would take guts,cause you can feel the knife ripping the flesh,you get blood on your hands and hear his screams and see the pain in his eyes and the life seaps out of him

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    jose gets a pass because he's putting the entire state of jersey in jeopardy by posting and driving.

the rest of you ****s - out with it.

Comment

first off i would camp out for them and wait until its dark,then i would approach them from behind with a strong dose of methohexital until there koed then i drag them to my warehouse and pursue to mutilate their body cleaning the blood up with cold water and disposing the body parts at my pig farm

Comment

Working...
                      X