Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    cheated on the scales, and marquez was in better shape against pacquiao because he had angle hernandez providing the supplements for marquez...
    There's no version of JMM that touches Floyd, none.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Check this out:

People saying Marquez was out of shape, cheated on the scales.

Same people don't ever want to see Mayweather-Marquez again, even if Marquez knocks Pacquiao out and comes in the the same "good shape" against Floyd, they wouldn't want to see it. You guys all know you're talking of your asses right now and Floyd would do exactly the same as he did in 2009, maybe even worse. Probably knocks out this brand new "shredded" Marquez.
      If Marquez beats Pacquiao again, I would love to see Marquez-Mayweather II.

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
        If Marquez is still with Arum it won't happen. There's prob a rematch clause somewhere in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          JMM was cheated on the scales.
          Originally posted by johncods View Post
          Marquez was out of shape for the mayweather. He looked like ****. Have u seen maquez now after he hired his conditioning coach? He looks like a motha****in tank.
          Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          cheated on the scales, and marquez was in better shape against pacquiao because he had angle hernandez providing the supplements for marquez...
          So would you guys like to see Mayweather-Marquez II if Marquez beats Pacquiao? I mean this shredded, ripped, Marquez should do better against Floyd this time around, from the looks of your posts. So yeah to a rematch?

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
          Cool, the only reason i'd like to see it is if Floyd knocks Marquez out this time. Otherwise I expect another 120-108 beating by Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
            Marquez was in shape. He usually weighs that on fight night anyways. He just didn't have to cut any weight for the fight so he got to train just for gameplanning which is good.

Comment

Obviously after the third Pacquaio fight it's considered much better.

Before that, I considered it worthless and a joke. After, I consider it a quality win.

Comment

stylistically, floyd is a nightmare for marquez. floyd made jmm the aggressor and took his main weapon in the process which is counterpunching. even chris john made life difficult for jmm with that fight plan.

Comment

If Jmm ko's Manny next month and Floyd rematches him and dominates they still won't give him any damn credit....but if Manny knocks him out or dominates him its a great win...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    stylistically, floyd is a nightmare for marquez. floyd made jmm the aggressor and took his main weapon in the process which is counterpunching. even chris john made life difficult for jmm with that fight plan.
                    Did you see that fight or did you just boxrec'ed the scores? Marquez schooled John.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Check this out:

People saying Marquez was out of shape, cheated on the scales.

Same people don't ever want to see Mayweather-Marquez again, even if Marquez knocks Pacquiao out and comes in the the same "good shape" against Floyd, they wouldn't want to see it. You guys all know you're talking of your asses right now and Floyd would do exactly the same as he did in 2009, maybe even worse. Probably knocks out this brand new "shredded" Marquez.
                      Nobody wants to see Pac/Cotto again. Pacquiao demolished Cotto. Fight was not competitive. On the other hand, Cotto/Floyd was competitive, Cotto made Floyd look average at best. People are asking for a Floyd/Cotto rematch.

You see, I can do this too.

Comment

Working...
                      X