Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Saul "canello" Alvarez have his first real fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    don't derail this thread with your racial crap.....

only reason why you hate Canelo is because your boy Kirkland got sent to hell by a part time Japanese fisherman.

Canelo would've murder Kirkland and it's obvious
    Ummmmmmm

1. You're a racist

2. What does Kirk losing to Ishida have to do with Canelo being protected and beating no one?

I mean I've heard of triangle theories and ripple effects but damn, you're taking it a bit to far.

Love to hear how you spin this one lol

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Ummmmmmm

1. You're a racist

2. What does Kirk losing to Ishida have to do with Canelo being protected and beating no one?

I mean I've heard of triangle theories and ripple effects but damn, you're taking it a bit to far.

false accusations of racism is considered a personal attack, which is against the rules. i'd cool it if i were you. I haven't reported you yet but i'm this close to doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
        false accusations of racism is considered a personal attack, which is against the rules. i'd cool it if i were you. I haven't reported you yet but i'm this close to doing so.

How is this alt Mars Volta gonna report me for calling a known racist a racist?

Lol Damn, I destroyed you worse than I thought.

Comment

I'm almost certain Maniac couldn't give a girl a face shot without your head getting in the way, why the constant need to defend him? If you knew how gay you fuckin' look, it's disgusting to say the least.

Comment

Ummmmmmm

1. You're a racist

are you really following me around to personally attack me in every thread? I'm going to have to report you. You're slandering my good name with your claims of "Racism" that lead to the derailment of every thread you infect with your hate.

Comment

I honestly have no idea, he keeps calling Mayweather Jr, Martínez and Cotto, yet keeps fighting Josesito Lopez, shot guys like Mosley and Cintron, and subpar competition like Matt Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                I'm almost certain Maniac couldn't give a girl a face shot without your head getting in the way, why the constant need to defend him? If you knew how gay you fuckin' look, it's disgusting to say the least.
                i can probably find you those gifs with color, black and white is boring

Comment

at these motherfcukers threatening to call the cops

Comment

at these motherfcukers threatening to call the cops
                    Reporting someone for a legit reason = calling the cops?

You're part of the deterioration of this great forum, if anything you deserve to get reported. You haven't gotten too far out of line yet, so I'll save my report for a later time.

Comment

Reporting someone for a legit reason = calling the cops?

You're part of the deterioration of this great forum, if anything you deserve to get reported. You haven't gotten too far out of line yet, so I'll save my report for a later time.
                      and yet, you are the alt

Comment

Working...
                      X