Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan Rejects Peterson's Apology: My Life Was at Risk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan Rejects Peterson's Apology: My Life Was at Risk!

Junior welterweight contender Amir Khan, during a recent appearance on BBC Radio 5 Live, said compulsory drug testing must be introduced in boxing in an attempt to clean up the sport. Khan lost his WBA and IBF belts to Lamont Peterson in December but the Washington fighter has recently failed a random drug test, which canceled their planned May 19th rematch in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

shame he didn't kill your mouth amir

Comment

Khan....dude....get over it already.

You're a whiny little **** who keeps babbling on and on. You are suffering from inferiority complex because Peterson slapped you around for 12 rounds.

Comment

Damn people are really butthurt that Khan got cheated...

Comment

I fully support Khans view on this.

Comment

Synthetic testosterone does not help you recover from a punch or give you a solid chin. Someone needs to explain to Khan and stop him from embarrising himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Junior welterweight contender Amir Khan, during a recent appearance on BBC Radio 5 Live, said compulsory drug testing must be introduced in boxing in an attempt to clean up the sport. Khan lost his WBA and IBF belts to Lamont Peterson in December but the Washington fighter has recently failed a random drug test, which canceled their planned May 19th rematch in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
              I can dig it!!...I'm the same way....tell Lamont to let his apology burn in his soul!!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Synthetic testosterone does not help you recover from a punch or give you a solid chin. Someone needs to explain to Khan and stop him from embarrising himself.
                You embarrass yourself every time you say something

Comment

I'm with Khan on this as well but

"The way he kept coming forward after he was put down twice in the first round"

"I was hurting him and putting him down and he was still coming forward"

Khan is delusional, it's like he starts believing his own lies. At the end of the day Khan still needs to improve on his game. Despite Peterson having an illegal advantage, Khan still had almost every physical advantage over Peterson. He needs to take that into consideration and work on his craft.

Comment

The Drama Queen speaks.

Can't stand him at all, but I guess he does have a point, if exaggerated.

Comment

Working...
                    X