No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez-Lee Tickets; Paul Butler News; Smith vs Urena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez-Lee Tickets; Paul Butler News; Smith vs Urena

EL PASO, TEX. – Undefeated World Middleweight Champion and the Son of the Legend, JULIO CÉSAR CHÁVEZ, JR. returns to the boxing metropolis of El Paso, Texas for the first time in nearly six years, headlining “Viva Chávez!” on Saturday, June 16, at Sun Bowl Stadium. Chávez Jr., who will be making the third defense of the title he won last year, against No. 2-world-rated contender ANDY LEE, marks the first world championship fight to be held in Sun Bowl Stadium since June 13, 1998 when Oscar De La Hoya knocked out Patrick Charpentier in the second round to retain his welterweight crown. The Chávez Jr. vs. Lee world championship rumble will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing®, beginning at 10 p.m. ET.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good read, I especially enjoyed the piece on Butler.

Comment

viva chavez? more like viva tomato cans.

Comment

Do the entire boxing community a favor and dont buy this crap of a fight.

Comment

jr can buy a lotta beer w/his cut...

Comment

Originally posted by Lac'em up View Post
            Do the entire boxing community a favor and dont buy this crap of a fight.
            idk what your talking about its a great fight. Jr will face a stern test . He wont have the huge weight or height advantage on his side or the youth for that matter he might have a few but not like he is used to. This will tell us alot about jr.

Comment

I would watch the fight but I sure as hell am not ordering it.

Comment

Working...
              X