Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prescott: Khan, How Did Mum Feel When You Got KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prescott: Khan, How Did Mum Feel When You Got KO'd?

Junior welterweight contender Breidis Prescott (24-4, 19KOs) is ready to return after a rough loss to Mike Alvarado in his last ring appearance. After building a solid lead and busting up the face of Alvarado, Prescott seemed to be on the verge of another big upset. In the tenth and final round, Prescott was unable to hold off a late surge from Alvarado, who dropped the Colombian slugger and later finished him off with a follow-up barrage of uppercuts and combinations.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan really needs to have one more fight and beat this fool.

He may have lost but he has a point, besting Maidana is bestig Maidana. Besting Prescott is besting a guy who knocked you the **** out.

He talked of khans dad.

Now his mum.

Time to **** him up.

Comment

Khan-Prescott II in England, make it happen already, I think Prescott is a solid Boxer, he gave Alvarado HELL, only to punch him self out tho. I think Breidis should get his shot, he's not being spoon fed, and protected like Amir Khan was until a couple fights ago.

Comment

Prescott knows he doesn't justify a rematch so he's just trying to be such an annoyance that Khan feels the need to shut him up. It's pointless. He'll just demand a trilogy if Khan can be bothered to take his revenge.

Maybe Khan should offer him a 90/10 split in Manchester. It's still the best money Prescott's going to make.

Comment

Prescott is getting desperate now, really desperate. I wouldn't want to see them fight, all prescott's looking for is a payday, won't be much of a match.

Comment

Very low Prescott even by trash talking standards...

Comment

Comment

lmao, prescott talking about his mom, and KO'd him, classic.

Comment

Damn that was wrong! Now khan should defo never give him a payday

Comment

Look at the sensitive people in this forum. Remember Khan is the one who stated "I'm more scared of my mum than any fighter". So basically, he put her out like that. So don't let the panties get tangled.

Comment

Working...
                    X