No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, John Murray Face To Face in NY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Brandon Rios, John Murray Face To Face in NY

New York, NY --- WBA World Lightweight Champion Brandon Rios and John Murruy pose at the press conference for their upcoming title fight on the undercard of Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito, Saturday, December 3, at Madison Square Garden. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Tornado Promotions, AT&T, and Madison Square Garden, Cotto-Margarito II will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

war bam bam

Comment

goooooo rios !!!!!!!!

Manny Pacquiao said November 30 that there are just a few "little things" to work out before the ink is put to paper for a fight between the WBO welterweight champion and Floyd Mayweather Jr. May 5 of next year.

"We are ready," Pacquiao said. "If it pushes through, once he signs the contract then I'll sign the contract. Only the little things are being worked out and negotiations are almost done."
      Last edited by twosweethooks; 12-01-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Props to Murray for travelling abroad for this raping.

Comment

WAR BAM BAM AS WELL!!! however, i think murray has a better chance than some are giving him. . . the mitchell fight is not the best indication of how he performs against rios. . . this will be the best inside fighter he has fought to date. .. he is better than urbano antillon.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
            goooooo rios !!!!!!!!

Manny Pacquiao said November 30 that there are just a few "little things" to work out before the ink is put to paper for a fight between the WBO welterweight champion and Floyd Mayweather Jr. May 5 of next year.

"We are ready," Pacquiao said. "If it pushes through, once he signs the contract then I'll sign the contract. Only the little things are being worked out and negotiations are almost done."

stfu no one cares about two crybabies who are working out how to sign some papers

Comment

If Murray's chin holds up to Bam Bam's power for a decent while this looks like a show stealer! John is under rated and ALWAYS brings it, big heart and all fight - much like Rios. Im rooting for Murray but i give the edge to Rios due to the power difference

Comment

murray is in for a beating....this will be easy for rios.........

Comment

Murray will kick his @$$ and shut his mouth...

Comment

Brandon Rios is Margarito's friend. Same trash! Look for those wraps very close.

Comment

Working...
                    X