Collapse
No announcement yet.

If team Ortiz study Judah vs May and DLH vs May it will be a guaranteed victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If team Ortiz study Judah vs May and DLH vs May it will be a guaranteed victory

Real talk they should study the first 5 rounds of the Judah fight before he gassed out...Judah was moving his head and landing left crosses not really landing his jab but using it to give Mayweather a preview of his power when it landed on his gloves...Ortiz likes to paw the jab to and Ortiz moves his head during fights as well...Studying the DLH fight will allow Ortiz to see how his size will impact Mayweather while applying pressure. The thing is Ortiz will not gas out like Oscar did although he will be the same size as a 154 pound DLH...I hinted someone in the Ortiz camp to use these fights to come up with a game plan...I think Danny Garcia is smart enough to study these tapes and come up with something...Mark my words...This will be Mayweather's hardest fight!!! Ortiz is able to pull the upset...

So the gameplan will be to study 2 guys who won a total of 7 rounds put together(and that's being generous) out of 24 rounds?

Brilliant, F'ing brilliant.

Comment

Ortiz has to maintain his will to win the entire fight, this is his biggest weakness imo. In the Berto fight he pulled through after the hard KD in the 6th and showed that he does have a warriors spirit. I wonder if he'll get discouraged too early on in the fight or push through mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        So the gameplan will be to study 2 guys who won a total of 7 rounds put together(and that's being generous) out of 24 rounds?

I'm talking about them before they gassed out...Ortiz will not gas out...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Judah won 4 rounds (or maybe 3) but Oscar I thought won 5.

Anyway...what the threadstarter meant was to study the winning rounds for Oscar and Judah.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

Anyway...what the threadstarter meant was to study the winning rounds for Oscar and Judah.
            LMAO exactly...That's what I meant to say thanks man..

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              Real talk they should study the first 5 rounds of the Judah fight before he gassed out...Judah was moving his head and landing left crosses not really landing his jab but using it to give Mayweather a preview of his power when it landed on his gloves...Ortiz likes to paw the jab to and Ortiz moves his head during fights as well...Studying the DLH fight will allow Ortiz to see how his size will impact Mayweather while applying pressure. The thing is Ortiz will not gas out like Oscar did although he will be the same size as a 154 pound DLH...I hinted someone in the Ortiz camp to use these fights to come up with a game plan...I think Danny Garcia is smart enough to study these tapes and come up with something...Mark my words...This will be Mayweather's hardest fight!!! Ortiz is able to pull the upset...
              That's what I keep saying, Victor Ortiz has all the tools to beat Floyd and to become the next P4P king. Come September the 17, Ortiz will KO Floyd, possibly in round one, and all the people on here who bash him will suddenly become his biggest fans.
              Last edited by Major Motoko; 06-12-2011, 02:25 AM.

Comment

It's going to be hard to employ Oscar's tactics since his early success was with the jab from an orthodox stance which doesn't really have the same effect from the southpaw stance.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  I'm talking about them before they gassed out...Ortiz will not gas out...
                  Neither one really gave him much trouble though. Even before they gassed out.

If you going to study some tapes. Why not study guys that actually gave Floyd trouble like Castillo I and II and Burton/Agustus? Throw in the Corley fight, who fights from a southpaw stance and hurt Floyd more than what Oscar and Judah did.

Don't get it me wrong, study Judah and Oscar as well. But, I would also focus more so on Castillo I and II, Agustus/Burton, and Corley fight.

Comment

Judah won 3 rounds, no way you can give Oscar more than 4. And, giving Oscar 4 is being very very generous. I mean extremely generous. To give Oscar 4 rounds is giving Oscar the benefit of every doubt in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X