Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you allow yourself to be buried alive for 24 hours for ONE MILLION?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont think you can be burried alive and last long with no oxygen. Just a thought.

Comment

I wouldn't do it.

Comment

Yeah, most of you guys would be dead within minutes from asphyxia.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Yeah, most of you guys would be dead within minutes from asphyxia.
          I would go crazy back then, when me and my bro would wrestle and he puts me in a headlock. I start shouting "I can't breathe, I can't breather!!" and I start punching his head and scratching him anywhere. I can't imagine myself underground for 24 hours.

Comment

Hell Yeah. I'd Just try to sleep the whole time.

Comment

what if the guy givin the reward decided to say fuuckit, i aint payin ***** and decided to bounce and leave u buried?...

Comment

You would die of oxygen deprivation. Must be a pretty large space if you're gonna be able to utilize food, water, and a phone. Watch Spoorloos

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  what if the guy givin the reward decided to say fuuckit, i aint payin ***** and decided to bounce and leave u buried?...
                  That was an ep. of the Twilight Zone. Bet is guy can't talk for a year.

Comment

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                    Lets say you where buried alive with a phone, water and food.
                    For 24hours, In return you where award 1Million, would you do it?
                    that's not even a challenge. i would do that for 100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I dont think you can be burried alive and last long with no oxygen. Just a thought.
                      Exactly...he said food, water, and a phone. I need oxygen and some light.

Comment

Working...
                      X