Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys saw Manny vs Cotto. How bout Cotto vs Money May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys saw Manny vs Cotto. How bout Cotto vs Money May?

You guys think Money Mayweather can top what Manny did to Cotto? What difference will it be in a Cotto vs Mayweather super fight? Personally Cotto could beat Mayweather, basic against basic; orthodox against orthodox. Cotto's arsenal is enough for Mayweather just like Oscar did. They both have the weapons in beating Mayweather. There most lethal weapon is their jab and their left hook, Mayweather wont have the same rhytym as Pacman did, in and out, weird angles. Plus Cotto fought someone with a better right hand, and that is Mosley.

Your take?

Cotto wins.................................

Comment

mayweather 7-5 or 8-4.

he'll lose a few rounds to cotto just because he takes rounds off.

Comment

Cotto would still beat Mayweather. Cotto would corner him on the ropes and put a pressure on him with accurate body punches. I just think that Cotto would break Floyd's arms trying to block that

Too bad Floyd ducked him to death.
        Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 11-25-2009, 03:45 AM.

Comment

That's a unique username you got there.

Comment

I see Cotto winning that fight if his coach isn't joe. Cotto need to have a good game plan. He should lots of game plan just in case the other won't work.

I see Cotto winning by stoppage or winning a split decision.

If Cotto can't catch Floyd then I see Floyd winning a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              mayweather 7-5 or 8-4.

he'll lose a few rounds to cotto just because he takes rounds off.
              Its a toss up for me, in the welterweight the only fighters I thought that could Mayweather was Cotto and Margarito. However, its really a winnable fight for Money Mayweather, he just ddidnt fight him.

Comment

the cotto version against PAC stops mayweather in 3

Comment

You guys are either delusional or biased Pac fans.

I like both Pac and Manny as fighters and I think Mayweather would have won a very easy decision over Cotto.

I don't see Cotto doing any damage to Mayweather. Floyd has very good movement and defense and a very well scoring system for slow guys like Cotto.

I see that fight something like 8-4 or 9-3 for Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz View Post
                    I see Cotto winning that fight if his coach isn't joe. Cotto need to have a good game plan. He should lots of game plan just in case the other won't work.

I see Cotto winning by stoppage or winning a split decision.

If Cotto can't catch Floyd then I see Floyd winning a UD.
                    After the 3rd and 4th round against Manny that time when Cotto needed a experience trainer, Joe didnt know what to do. He just basically told Cotto to hang in there and keep it up. As a fighter, they can sense when their own trainers is on panic mode. 6th to the 12th round you saw the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X