No announcement yet.

Boxers endorsing products.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers endorsing products.

In light of Victor Ortiz's endorsement of "vo facelube" which makes your skin soft and makes street basketballers accept you into their click.
    Are there any other embarrassing things boxers have endorsed? I know Ali did loads of commercials for bug sprays.

Kind of cringey from my favourite fighter.

Comment

anyone remember floyd's at&t commercial that lasted like 4 days?..lol, he looked stupid in it , they did'nt even let him talk...

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        In light of Victor Ortiz's endorsement of "vo facelube" which makes your skin soft and makes street basketballers accept you into their click.
        Are there any other embarrassing things boxers have endorsed? I know Ali did loads of commercials for bug sprays.
        you see a boxer named mike lee on subway commercials and then you see aggogo there as well and say oh aggogo was an olympian but WTF is mike lee doing here and who is he and how did he get a spot on this commercial

Comment

this wasnt bad

Comment

Comment

Oh man, i remember Amir Kahn was in some insurnace/accident claim advert...desperately trying to find it. He wears a suit and explains insurance/health or accident claims.

Comment

De La Hoya back in the 90's had a few on American & Spanish stations. I forgot what though.

Comment

HA! Found it, this was it!

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                    should change it to KO face lube cuz it made his chin turn to glass

Comment

Working...
                    X