Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now this is how you spend a Saturday afternoon...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post

Although my buddy didn't win, it's a good way to spend noon. I just don't talk about about boxing online, I actually go. Haha. How many can say that on here? support your sport.
    Damn!!!! I wanted to go to that joker, but forgot you told me bout it. I'da been called you. I been runnin around like a chicken wit mah head cut off today though, so I probably woulda missed out anyway. Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Damn!!!! I wanted to go to that joker, but forgot you told me bout it. I'da been called you. I been runnin around like a chicken wit mah head cut off today though, so I probably woulda missed out anyway. Damn, Damn, Damn!!!!!!!!!
      if i knew about this boxing events around Texas i would go!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        what can go wrong with me tonight, Aggies beat Bama, Manchester United won, Chicharito scores 3 goals, all i need is for Leo Santacruz, Mikey Garcia, N Mares to win tonight n also my boi El perro

great Saturday afternoon for me
        YOu gotta be ****tin me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Check that phone. I called a good 2 hours ago. Haha. One You already know what I'm gonna ask. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            if i knew about this boxing events around Texas i would go!!!!!!!!
            Where you at bruh? Me and Vers are in the SATX area.

Comment

Where you at bruh? Me and Vers are in the SATX area.
              im from B/CS, thats why im an Aggie fan

Comment

College Station representing! My cousin plays for TCU so I can't be a traitor,.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Check that phone. I called a good 2 hours ago. Haha. One You already know what I'm gonna ask. Haha
                  You know me and that damn phone. I put that hoe down once I got in the house and got right on the grill. Mrs. Chief had boucoup runnin around to do today. I was up at 8, her a$$ aint get up till bout 9 and you know how that went.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly!
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by VersaBan

You know me and that damn phone. I put that hoe down once I got in the house and got right on the grill. Mrs. Chief had boucoup runnin around to do today. I was up at 8, her a$$ aint get up till bout 9 and you know how that went.
                    Yeah, I figured with the phone. Haha. I been up 36 hours straight and wide awake. So what's up with them fights? Tell me what I gotta bring !! I'm chilling at my aunt's doing squat now. Haha

Comment

Yeah, I figured with the phone. Haha. I been up 36 hours straight and wide awake. So what's up with them fights? Tell me what I gotta bring !! I'm chilling at my aunt's doing squat now. Haha

****. You know Im bout to cut the fights on. Imma have that Lara fight on, and I got Abner on record. **** all you gotta do is bring yaself mah homie. I woulda called, but mah best friend just called me so I got that joker on speaker while Im mannin the grill.

Comment

Working...
                      X