No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Parts Ways With Steward: Targets Cotto on 12/1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Parts Ways With Steward: Targets Cotto on 12/1

IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage advised BoxingScene.com that his managerial contract with Manny Steward has expired and that he is now both a managerial and promotional free agent. His promotional contract with Don King ended earlier this year.

"I don't have any hard feelings or anything like that with my former manager Manny Steward. I kind of feel like how LeBron James felt when he became a free agent. He had a choice where he could stay with Cleveland or go to Miami and he went to Miami and became a world champion. My new manager will have it easy. He doesn't have to make me a champion. I am already a world champion. He just has to get me the big fights. He will be in a good situation," Bundrage explained. [Click Here To Read More]

hahaha, lets see if Lara will be worked into the do not fight list again

Comment

he just compared himself to lebron

Comment

Uh oh.... TMT anybody?
        Quick sign for some money off of a Cotto fight

Comment

Wait, did I misread him, or did k9 just suggest that Cotto should travel to Detroit to fight him?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Wait, did I misread him, or did k9 just suggest that Cotto should travel to Detroit to fight him?
            He'd make more money in detroit compared to MSG. Only like 5 people go to MSG fights compared to detroit's millions

Comment

Now it's Haymon's chance to pounce on K9 with some $$ so he can fight Lara.

I think the whole "We will not fight Lara" thing was Steward's doing so yea...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                I think the whole "We will not fight Lara" thing was Steward's doing so yea...
                K9 said it himself adamantly several times.

Comment

K9 is a decent champ, but not a big enough name to get Cotto in the ring. I wish Bundrage much success on his free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    K9 said it himself adamantly several times.
                    Steward was his manager. Do you think Steward advised him? Money talks, get this **** done Haymon. Then we can get Cotto-Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X