No announcement yet.

Hard for me to give my full outing support for the Saints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
    I've been a fan of them since I was 8 years old. I'm 20 now. I remember all the terrible QBs we had.. I'm proud that they won the game, but I just can't stand the ****ing band riders **** lol
    I don't see why you can't give your full support?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I don't see why you can't give your full support?
      man I love the saints but its all these band riders, Walt. and **** I'm getting tired of people blaming all Manning for that pick 6.. It wasn't his or Wayne's fault. Porter just jumped that play and took it. I see the opening that he was trying to go to though. But that ring he won against the Bears in 2006 I give him that because the Bears had a monster ass D.. They just didn't have the offense to back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLHopkins View Post
        man I love the saints but its all these band riders, Walt. and **** I'm getting tired of people blaming all Manning for that pick 6.. It wasn't his or Wayne's fault. Porter just jumped that play and took it. I see the opening that he was trying to go to though. But that ring he won against the Bears in 2006 I give him that because the Bears had a monster ass D.. They just didn't have the offense to back it up.

Bears spanked our asses that year.

I think that no one will give our d credit cuz all they do is look at our ranking. Porter and our d has been making big plays like that all year.

I think Payton gets sooooooo much credit for being great that he needs to take some heat for losing big games though. That's what happens when you're an NFL qb.

9-9 playoff record and they have had some solid teams.

Comment

Working...
        X