Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of these guys, who is the naturally bigger fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Golden Jew View Post
    Do all of your posts have something like this in it?

Did Mayweather beat up your boyfriend of something?
    Or going to embarrassed his boyfriend

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
      Hatton himself said that Mayweather felt stronger than him at 147. I was thinking as much about physical strength as pure "size". Mayweather can easily slim back down to 140. He is sort of in between all of these guys so physically none of these four hypothetical bouts could be called mismatches in any sense. In terms of competitiveness, I see Pacquiao and Cotto as being about equal, taking everything into consideration. Small edge to Cotto maybe, as he is the larger of the two.
      Plus the fact that Cotto appears to have the more solid chin. To take Margarito's shots like that and keep his wits, you know. I think Mayweather woudn't want to have anything to do with Cotto, Pacquiao seems the easier work, not to mention the bigger money.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
        Seriously, every post of f@gtoypeeboy has the term mayweather and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
          Or bore me to death with videos of Mayweather.

Comment

Right now, Erik Morales makes all these ****ers look like kids. He's probably pushing 200lbs with all the Tacos and Tamales he's been throwing down. It's the holidays too, ****.

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
              Or bore me to death with videos of Mayweather.
              Do you ever have fantasies about Pacman naked boiling Kim-chi and bak-choi in your kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
                Plus the fact that Cotto appears to have the more solid chin. To take Margarito's shots like that and keep his wits, you know. I think Mayweather woudn't want to have anything to do with Cotto, Pacquiao seems the easier work, not to mention the bigger money.
                Cotto's loss pretty much ruined his chances of landing the bout. Pacquiao is also the bigger draw, it's obvious that Mayweather's predilections will lead him to this bout if any at all.

Comment

Do you ever have fantasies about Pacman naked boiling Kim-chi and bak-choi in your kitchen?
                  ....with a cucumber hanging out of his butt, and then he uses it to make cucumber kim-chi?

Comment

Seriously, every post of f@gtoypeeboy has the term mayweather and boring.
                    It's synonymous what can I say. You can say something like "Damn, that movie was sooo Mayweather" and we'd already know you are talking about some boring ass film.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Cotto's loss pretty much ruined his chances of landing the bout. Pacquiao is also the bigger draw, it's obvious that Mayweather's predilections will lead him to this bout if any at all.
                      It didnt ruin anything its Cottos first loss in 30 fights and it was to a Middleweight, if he loses to Margarito again than it hurts his chances.

Comment

Working...
                      X