No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt: Training Camp Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson vs. Kendall Holt: Training Camp Notes

IBF Junior Welterweight Champion Lamont Peterson (30-1-1, 15 KOs) continues to prepare for his first title defense and fight in 14 months as he takes on former WBO Light Welterweight Champion Kendall Holt (28-5, 16 KOs). The 12-round main event takes place at the DC Armory in Washington, D.C. on February 22, 2013. The show titled "REDEMPTION" will broadcast live on ESPN 2's Friday Night Fights starting at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m PT and is co-promoted by Gary Shaw Productions and Headbangers Promotions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Training camp notes? How about a question. Is Pederson fighting and training with his level playing field synthetic testosterone that is inserted into his hips?

Comment

I expected to read something along the lines of "so and so was sparring and hurt himself." I think Peterson got this. I don't think highly of neither guy tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lamont Cheaterson is a joke.

Comment

PEDs or no PEDs I think Kendall Holt is going to win this one.

Comment

Kendall Holt is such a lazy bastard.I can understand being economical with your punch output, but he's just a straight up slacker.PEDerson shouldn't have any issue in closing him down, smothering him and dominating the fight.

Comment

Holt needs to work to win this...

He is very reserved.

Comment

This fight won't be close LP will dominate Holt
                Last edited by MrClutch85; 02-11-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I kinda see Holt being stopped in this one..Peterson's body work is relentless and he fights at a pretty high pace..If Holt is not top conditioned for this fight,I would not be surprised at a late stoppage for Peterson..

Comment

Damn good espn main event. May the best man win.

Comment

Working...
                    X