No announcement yet.

Mon Ireland

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
    Well then France are on that side.What i just said is going on that everything plays out as it should from here on in the groups.Its sorta funny id imagine now that France and New Zealand wont mind too much finishing second since the winner gets Austrailia.
    ???

I thought the Ireland/Oz group winners get the runners up of South Afirca/Wales group??

And Englands group winners get the runners up from NZ Frances group

Comment

17/09/11 the day a nation of 3 million people took down a continent.. Proud to be Irish.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        ???

I thought the Ireland/Oz group winners get the runners up of South Afirca/Wales group??

And Englands group winners get the runners up from NZ Frances group
        Ya im sorta confused myself now at what they were saying all i know is we are probably playing wales in the quarters.Then the winners of England-probably France.Its pretty confusing without knowing the draw.But its something like that

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Ya im sorta confused myself now at what they were saying all i know is we are probably playing wales in the quarters.Then the winners of England-probably France.Its pretty confusing without knowing the draw.But its something like that
          yeah if england win their group and france are runners up, they meet in the quarters and ireland v probably wales in another quarter and those 2 meet up in the semi final. Check out the first post in my rugby thread its got the groups and the draw in it

Comment

Didn't watch the match but a great win for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              Didn't watch the match but a great win for you guys.
              It was absolutely horrible last 5 minutes but thanks to Quade Copper love of off the cuff rugby we managed to survive

Comment

Working...
              X