Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's a more "poser" look: Affliction shirt, or Ed Hardy shirt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    Man I have no idea what brands I even really wear. I have a couple of pairs of old navy jeans, random tee shirt brands, most of you talking about all this have to be young city kids. Here's a question for you guys? would you ever wear a piece of clothing knowing it was purchased at Target, Wal-Mart, Kohl's etc?
    Possibly if it were a nice v-neck.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      oh yeah, add cardboard robot to that and we wear pretty much the same brands.
      I have a couple cardboard robot shirts its hard to find them in chicago, pretty dope clothes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
        Man I have no idea what brands I even really wear. I have a couple of pairs of old navy jeans, random tee shirt brands, most of you talking about all this have to be young city kids. Here's a question for you guys? would you ever wear a piece of clothing knowing it was purchased at Target, Wal-Mart, Kohl's etc?
        possibly a white t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by Erbad View Post
          Easy now, let's not let them in on the best clothing lines
          ahaha my bad dude...

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
            both...............
            t shirts with graphics annoy me.keep it simple.rock it in plain white
            or plain black.
            I'm with you on that.

Comment

*typing this with my affliction executioner shirt on and looking at my Kelly Pavlik afflicition shirt too*

Eh....

Comment

*typing this with my affliction executioner shirt on and looking at my Kelly Pavlik afflicition shirt too*

Eh....

Comment

Yeah Ed Hardy is pretty ****ty. One More Round isn't a bad company, but they don't look that good on me personally. For the price, I'd much rather get affliction.
                  Last edited by warp1432; 10-13-2008, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    Yeah Ed Hardy is pretty ****ty. One More Round isn't a bad company, but they don't look that good on me personally. For the price, I'd much rather get affliction.
                    Foxvalley malll no doubt. i bet you shop there

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
                      Foxvalley malll no doubt. i bet you shop there
                      Yeah, but I was at opbrook yesterday. Woodfield's mall up in arlington heights is nice too.

Comment

Working...
                      X