No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Kovalev Plans Huge Homecoming With Ryabinskiy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Kovalev Plans Huge Homecoming With Ryabinskiy

Russian real estate and now boxing tycoon Andrey Ryabinskiy continues to shake the world with his ambitious projects. This time Ryabinskiy, the man behind the biggest heavyweight fight in years between world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin, has targeted another big fish.

“I’ve met tonight with Andrey in his office”, confirmed Egis Klimas to BoxingScene.com. “He is very interested in Sergey Kovalev. We had a great talk, and possibilities are very high that we should set something up here in Russia, Sergey’s homeland”.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really wanna hear news about Kovalevs next potential opponent, but it seems to me they're waiting for Cloud-Adonis to play out. I just hope a Kovalev-Cloud/Adonis unification is a sure thing

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
      Really wanna hear news about Kovalevs next potential opponent, but it seems to me they're waiting for Cloud-Adonis to play out. I just hope a Kovalev-Cloud/Adonis unification is a sure thing
      Well, yeah, I'd love to see that as well, but bear in mind that Bellew's the mando for the Stevenson - Cloud winner. To be honest I don't see Bellew beating either, (though with a better chance vs Cloud), but there actually has been some hints that Kovalev could fight on that card (Nov 30, possibly). An opponent has yet to be announced, but Duva says it will be a top 10. Fonfara has been mentioned - even the loser of Stevenson - Cloud is a potential opponent I suppose. In any case, can't wait to see him back in the ring.

Comment

Cleverly wants a rematch and Kovalev should not fight him. Cleverly will get destroyed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Well, yeah, I'd love to see that as well, but bear in mind that Bellew's the mando for the Stevenson - Cloud winner. To be honest I don't see Bellew beating either, (though with a better chance vs Cloud), but there actually has been some hints that Kovalev could fight on that card (Nov 30, possibly). An opponent has yet to be announced, but Duva says it will be a top 10. Fonfara has been mentioned - even the loser of Stevenson - Cloud is a potential opponent I suppose. In any case, can't wait to see him back in the ring.
          True, but doesn't a unification come before a mandatory?

Comment

I want to see him fight live.

Comment

... If they "keep Russia in mind" they will bury Kovalev alive into a Soviet mausoleum... Unless HBO plans to diversify its market.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarcy View Post
                Cleverly wants a rematch and Kovalev should not fight him. Cleverly will get destroyed again.
                Really? WHY? He had nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarcy View Post
                  Yes: I've checked the news and I discovered that, indeed, Clev wants a rematch...
                  When Clev took the first fight with the Russian actual killer I only thought he's overconfident. But now I see that he is in fact irresponsible...

Comment

Working...
                  X