Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better win, Tito TKO12 Vargas or Cotto RTD5 Quintana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.. View Post
      why would they blame others for me being ******ed??expecaily when they read my threads and see most people calling me ******ed?
      first impressions and all that. a fellow may read a silly opening post to a thread and skeedaddle.

do not get me wrong. you have your moments of lucidity and insight. other times you come across as something of a space cadet, though. but it's all love.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
        first impressions and all that. a fellow may read a silly opening post to a thread and skeedaddle.

do not get me wrong. you have your moments of lucidity and insight. other times you come across as something of a space cadet, though. but it's all love.

Comment

I mistakingly voted for Cotto, Quintana of course Tito's win is far better.

Comment

Tito vs Vargas was one of the best fights I've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by UrDazed View Post
              Depends on who you think was the better fighter. Quintana had the good win over Paul Williams afterwards, Vargas had the win over Quartey (though he was inactive) prior.

It's a good question.
              no it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I think the Vargas that fought Trinidad would win every round from Cotto and KO Cotto within 6 rounds. Vargas would only need a round or two to KO Quintana in my opinion. Trinidad and Vargas were two of the best ever at 154 and a class above Cotto. Vargas was never as good after the Trinidad fight but he was a monster going into that fight. I think Vargas would have defeated De La Hoya if he had fought him before he fought Trinidad.
                Lmao

Vargas made a career of beating up on lesser fighters (which still happened after the trinidad fight) and yet always lost when he stepped up and fought *somebody*. Maybe.....he was just a cheat who wasnt as good as you make him out to be.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post

Comment

larry been gettin owned pretty bad lately. In his own threads and others as well lol.

Comment

I'm happy with the poll so far. I thought it would be spread somewhat (which would be incorrect).

Comment

Working...
                      X