Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What exercises do you do to burn chest fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exercises do you do to burn chest fat?

?
    Thanks!

i throw a wide array of beverages, containing fruit which i acquire via bowl

Comment

Its an age old rule..............you can't 'spot reduce'. Meaning you can't reduce fat from just one area at a given time.

You can only lower your overall body fat. The best things for this are running, cycling or swimming.

However, doing weight training with a view to building muscle can make the chest appearence look more toned even if body fat is staying the same. I wouldn't concentrate just on chest exercises though. Aim to work all the upper body.

You have some options!
      Last edited by Sugarj; 04-26-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but there's no such thing as spot reduction, short of liposuction! If you want to lose weight off your chest, you're going to have to lose it everywhere else too. You may lose it off your chest first, it may be stubborn and go last, but more likely it will go gradually.

There's no healthy shortcut to losing fat. Ultimately, you want to lose it at a steady, maintainable rate -- that way you won't suffer from muscle atrophy due to malnourishment!

The only way you're going to lose weight is through your diet, so I suggest you concentrate on this.

Edit: I don't mean to say only concentrate on your diet, it's important to do exercise. Interval training is great for losing weight, as it boosts your metabolism for a number of hours after you've done it, and provided you've done it properly, can take no more that 10 or 15 minutes.
        Last edited by as646; 04-26-2012, 04:09 PM.

Comment

burpies......

Comment

Working...
          X