Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barrett vs Tua Trilogy Bout - At Wrestlemania XXVIII?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barrett vs Tua Trilogy Bout - At Wrestlemania XXVIII?

Fresh off a unanimous decision win over David Tua this past weekend, heavyweight boxer Monte "Two Gunz" Barrett says he is open to a third match with The Tuamanator - at Wrestlemania XXVIII.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lol what the ****

Comment

Make it happen. Hell have Butterbean as the special guest ref and make it a no holds barred match.

Comment

Tua I will personally beat you with a jandal (flipflop to you all I guess) if you accept.

Or hit you once... Close enough, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          Tua I will personally beat you with a jandal (flipflop to you all I guess) if you accept.

Or hit you once... Close enough, no?
          Why not? He'll make a ton of money for it, will bring crossover attention to boxing and won't be getting bashed in the head by punches to do it.

Comment

They want to make a fake fight at wrestlemania?? Wrestling means fake right?

Comment

I don't see why wrestling fans would fork out tons of money to see a couple of HW has-beens. These guys are both done. It's time to move on.

Comment

Ladder match???????????

Comment

What is with you Americans and wrestling?! My God, if ever there was something to be ashamed of it was WWF.

PLEASE leaving boxing out of it, you boys can wrestle each other on your own.

Bloody idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
                    What is with you Americans and wrestling?! My God, if ever there was something to be ashamed of it was WWF.

PLEASE leaving boxing out of it, you boys can wrestle each other on your own.

Bloody idiotic.
                    It says in the article wrestling rules, meaning are they going to wrestle each other fake WWE style????

Comment

Working...
                    X