No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Koncz Talks Pacquiao-Marquez, Las Vegas, Ariza, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Koncz Talks Pacquiao-Marquez, Las Vegas, Ariza, More

This past weekend's Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley press conference was a rather odd event, as the two pugilists staged separate press conferences at the same time a few rooms away from one another in the basement lobby of the MGM Grand. Members from the media were constantly on the run in an effort to get something meaningful from the two camps just moments before the fighters took to the main arena for the public portion of the presser.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Was it konz quoted as say Marquez has manny figured out? I might be dumb but it wasn't really said that konz said it right?

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
      Was it konz quoted as say Marquez has manny figured out? I might be dumb but it wasn't really said that konz said it right?
      ya it was quoted so i think he did- "Me, personally, Marquez has got Manny figured out for some reason and if we fight him twenty times i believe all twenty times there is going to be controversy on who wins that fight"

The writer wouldn't have put "and if we fight him"

Make this fight happen

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        This past weekend's Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley press conference was a rather odd event, as the two pugilists staged separate press conferences at the same time a few rooms away from one another in the basement lobby of the MGM Grand. Members from the media were constantly on the run in an effort to get something meaningful from the two camps just moments before the fighters took to the main arena for the public portion of the presser.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        "Me, personally, Marquez has got Manny figured out for some reason and if we fight him twenty times i believe all twenty times there is going to be controversy on who wins that fight"
        if Manny gets by Shane and can't do business with Floyd....then I wanna see him fight JMM @ a REASONABLE weight like 138-140....I'd accept a catchweight for this one

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          This past weekend's Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley press conference was a rather odd event, as the two pugilists staged separate press conferences at the same time a few rooms away from one another in the basement lobby of the MGM Grand.
          Koncz is widely disliked for some reason, and I have no idea why?

Even hardcore nutcase Manny-fan's don't seem to like him.

The guy is a superb businessman, and literally Manny's right-hand man.

He is not a boxing manager, he is a business manager and general advisor, and is most likely Pacquiao's most trusted voice.

I personally believe that Koncz is largely honest, loyal, extremely capable, and worth his weight in gold to Manny.

I fkn near p1ssed myself at the comments someone made about firing Koncz and hiring Ariza. Ariza is deadwood compared to Koncz, and could easily be replaced, Koncz could not.

Trust is imperative in business, especially to somebody like Manny who has a significant political standing as well, and who will most likely rule a small empire by the time he is finished.

Koncz haters harden up, he's gonna be around for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            if Manny gets by Shane and can't do business with Floyd....then I wanna see him fight JMM @ a REASONABLE weight like 138-140....I'd accept a catchweight for this one
            Agreed, and I would have huge respect for Manny if he did, regardless of the result. But judging my the tell-tale trail of disadvantages leading to all of Manny's recent opponents, that aint gonna happen bro.

Comment

Koncz kissed some good ass at the end there.

Comment

Working...
              X