Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Now 12:30AM on 1/15 in Copenhagen. Is The Kessler Duck Official?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Now 12:30AM on 1/15 in Copenhagen. Is The Kessler Duck Official?

Froch-Hearn said the deal would need to be done today or they would go to purse bid on 1/15... It's already 1/15 in Copenhagen and will be shortly in London as well with no word on Kessler signing....

Has this sad excuse for a fighter made his ducking of Froch official?

You know Kessler can't be looking over any contracts at this late hour, it might strain his eyes and leave him unable to fight legit opponents for a couple years.

It's clear that the fight won't happen.

I don't think MatchRoom are to blame; they've been pretty flexible throughout.

I suspect location, purse and the whole Stevenson/IBF thing are to blame.

Comment

Quincy Magoo has ducked the Cobra. again.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          You know Kessler can't be looking over any contracts at this late hour, it might strain his eyes and leave him unable to fight legit opponents for a couple years.
          damn

Was looking forward to this fight.

Comment

Kessler's Super Six was ended by the hand of Carl Froch almost 3 years ago. Kessler doesn't want to go back to those hellish places the Cobra took him. Calzaghe outclassed him, Ward bewildered him, but Froch actually hurt him. he wants no part of that man.

in those 3 years since Froch, Kessler is still to fight a top opponent of any style. he's done.

Comment

What I didn't like with all these issue was the silence on Team Kessler part, I don't like hearing from one side but only Team Froch had told us much.. If team Kessler comes to the press after all of these without the fight happening then I would conclude that they never wanted the fight in the first place.

Comment

Its clear Kessler wants no part of Froch.

Comment

Silly comments in this thread.

Kessler isn't ducking Froch, he's probably not even directly involved in the Hearn-Sauerland negotiations.

Who's to say who is causing the negotiations to be unsuccessful? We don't know the details.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Silly comments in this thread.

Kessler isn't ducking Froch, he's probably not even directly involved in the Hearn-Sauerland negotiations.

Who's to say who is causing the negotiations to be unsuccessful? We don't know the details.
                    All we know for a 100% fact is Froch and his team want the fight and have offered Kessler and his team a very good offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X