Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Feels Khan Will Recover, But Won't Beat Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Feels Khan Will Recover, But Won't Beat Garcia

WBO welterweight champion Timothy Bradley was not surprised with Danny Garcia's recent four round stoppage of heavily-favored Amir Khan. After Khan controlled the first two rounds, Garcia changed the entire fight with a single left hook in the third.

[Click Here To Read More]

Man I feel bad for hating on Bradley so much after the Pac fight. He's such a respectful guy. I agree with what he say's about Khan, the kid will come again and with him going down it probably cost Bradley a few mill. That's boxing. That's life.

Comment

Hindsight is 20/20 but Bradley came out of this looking like a genius. He fights Khan last summer he most likely loses a decision and he is where Khan is now. Instead he signs with Top Rank, takes an easy fight on the Pac-Marquez fight and turns that into a once in a lifetime shot at Pac and makes the most of it, robbery not withstanding.
      Chalk it up to savvy business acumen, or just some dumb luck. I still think Khan-Bradley happens in the next year.

Comment

Classy, thoughtful, and intelligent comments as per normal from Bradley.

I think Timmy will improve from having been in the Pacquaio fight, but man if he wants to compete at the elite level consistently, he will have to use more technique and skills, otherwise his time there will be short-lived.

Comment

Bradley's good people, man. There's a lot of trash in boxing (albeit very talented trash in the form of Money May and his wannabes). Timothy on the other hand is a class act.

Comment

Bradley back to being Bradley, good to read. Can't wait to see him healthy.

Comment

i would love to see khan get ktfo again by garcia but no point garcia has other fighters to beat in 140 pounds before moving up

Comment

that was surprising. I would've guessed Bradley would be ****ting all over Khan right now. But another surprise from Bradley. A nice dude this guy. He should be fighting Garcia now and claming his rightful throne at 140. I'd rather see that then a fight with pbf or pac.

Comment

Khan just needs to change his attitude and tighten up on his flaws.

Comment

Tim Bradley oozes class as a person as we seen on 24/7,would love to see a khan fight a real 50/50 fight

Comment

Working...
                    X