No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Khan Voice Concern Over Judah's Panama Link

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Khan Voice Concern Over Judah's Panama Link

Amir Khan’s business manager Asif Vali has made formal inquiries with the Nevada boxing commission over reports that Panama Lewis has been involved with opponent Zab Judah’s preparations in the build up to Khan’s WBA and IBF light-welterweight unification with the four-time champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ridiculous concern, just trying to play mind games.

Comment

that's right team khan, watch out for the black water bottle with asthma pills inside (aside from the skinned gloves)

Comment

The man is a crook and should never be allowed within 10 miles of a boxing ring. On the other hand I reckon it's unlikely that he's gonna try to pull the same stunt he did against Collins. Can't we just dispose of this character? His presence in boxing is an offence to the Collins family.

Comment

It was that wonderful boxing documentary that came out a few years ago, "Assault in the Ring" (which gave the horrific details around Collins vs. Resto), that I first saw Panama Lewis working with Zab Judah. If I remember correctly, Zab was using him to help him prepare against Cotto.

Comment

panama lewis also was the at the center of the "black bottle" controversy of pryor-arguello I. in my opinion, his presence does indeed raise cause for concern by the khan camp.

Comment

First Zab is working with Victor Conte and now Panama Lewis? Judah is a real piece of **** ain't he? Cheating piece of ****. Those are the two biggest cheats in boxings history. Amir never should've taken a fight with this dirtbag.

Comment

Panama isn't even allowed near a boxing ring, he isn't going to be in zabs corner. He is banned from going to boxing events. And Zab won't have a special liquid in his corner unless Khan agreed that they could drink Gatorade thats the only other liquid he'll have in his corner.

Comment

The state commision will not allow him to be anywhere near the ring and if they do they should be ashamed of themselves good intentions from the khan camp to keep this scum bag out of boxing .

Comment

Funny how team Khan (team Pac) are all concerned yet didn't mind fighting Margarito's pu$$y bytch a$$ (who was just DESTROYED/OWNED and pu$$yfied by Mosley)...

Team Khan can just STFU....

Comment

Working...
                    X