No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Starts To Push For Klitschko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye Starts To Push For Klitschko Showdown

David Haye has added his voice to trainer Adam Booth’s by condemning Wladimir Klitschko for failing to agree to terms. Haye has repeatedly claimed that Wlad is playing hardball; Wlad insists that Haye’s team have not acted professionally; something needs to give if this fight is to become a reality in 2011.

[Click Here To Read More]

Both of you sign the ****ing contract and lets get it going.

Comment

Sign the stupid thing already aaaa!!!11!!

Comment

Where are all the haters who said that Haye didn't want to fight the Klits?

Comment

Didn't Boente say on that Sky show some time ago that any German network would be fine, it should go to the one that pays the most? If I'm not mistaken, he did.

It was the show where Adam Booth asked for public negociations.

Anyone from England who can verify this?

Comment

This is the best HW fight that can be made at the moment. I really hope they solved this money issue and sign the damn contract.

Comment

You know whats sad? The best possible Heavyweight fight that can be made is in all likely hood a complete mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
                Didn't Boente say on that Sky show some time ago that any German network would be fine, it should go to the one that pays the most? If I'm not mistaken, he did.

It was the show where Adam Booth asked for public negociations.

Anyone from England who can verify this?
                The problem is the Klitschko's have to fight one more fight each to honor their contract with RTL. Haye's people said ARD has already offered to pay a higher price for the fight and want Wlad to pay the difference back to them if they go with RTL. The Klitschko's manager asked for proof of this higher price, but Haye's management wouldn't or couldn't provide it. So, so far Haye is still asking for more than a 50/50 split when it comes down to it.
                Last edited by FkDaHtrs; 12-22-2010, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
                  The problem is the Klitschko's have to fight one more fight each to honor their contract with RTL. Haye's people said ARD has already offered to pay a higher price for the fight and want Wlad to pay the difference back to them if they go with RTL. The Klitschko's manager asked for proof of this higher price, but Haye's management wouldn't or couldn't provide it. So, so far Haye is asking for more than a 50/50 split when it comes down to it.
                  Again, if I'm not mistaken Boente said a month or so ago, that any network in Germany would be fine. Can someone please verify this? I'm not able to watch videos atm.

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
                    You know whats sad? The best possible Heavyweight fight that can be made is in all likely hood a complete mismatch.
                    I don't think it'd be one sided at all. If there's any Heavyweight that's quick enough to get inside the Klitschko's reach, and land a few hard shots before they tie up, it's David Haye. Klitschko's chin hasn't really been tested in a while, but I think Haye can do it and I believe he has the power to hurt him.

Comment

Working...
                    X