Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
    Floyd Sr: "Floyd's toughest fight right now would be Alvarez"

Source: Fhype.
    Off course it is Floyd a WW , whats the point , should Floyd force a CW at 150 , how would you feel then , I bet you would be bagging him , same same different name thats all .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      so Floyd is throwing Ghost a party on May 4th...cool!!...I expect Floyd to serve him the right hand buffet

put Nelo on the undercard against Trout, Lara or Vanes...but thats asking too much of the kid...I mean to fight a LEGIT JMW and not a battle worn cat with a name or some lil' dude who never fought at the JMW limit...time to see the kid get that work they've been protecting him from
      Canelo might get outclassed by Trout and Lara. GBP will not take that risk. Maybe he'll figh Malignaggi.

Comment

• This is the fight everyone wants to see. Guerrero is the man and he's earned everything in the ring the hard way, by beating the top contenders. Guerrero has a good chance to beat Mayweather. If any of you say different you don't know jack sh I t about boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          No it doesn't. Just had the FOTY a couple weeks ago that hit every part of the mainstream. Lots of young fighters beginning to make names for themselves. A slew of good fights and possible fights in the upcoming year. Boxing is doing alright. This fight right here isn't PPV worthy and I won't be buying. But if it was on regular TV, it would be a pretty good matchup.

meh...the top dogs of boxing; one gets laid out, the other one is about to fight robert effing guerrero

the other notable names; cotto just got beat, hatton's comeback was a shame, mosely is still talkin about boxing, arce just got retired

the hw division still sucks, the 'best' at 140 is an average boxer, miguel vasquez is a champ, we're hyping a broke man's version of floyd as the next big thing, canelo still hasn't fought anyone, donaire-mares probably wont happen

not really much to look forward to for this fight fan...there's no single fighter or fight that gets my hyped

Comment

• Wack ass fight!! No way Guerrero can win this...but I do think he's earned a shot at a top fighter. Just think it should be Marquez that's more competitive

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Manny stays away from boxers like Robert , I think Guerrero is a tougher fight for Manny than Floyd based on styles .

I agree I think Floyd beats Robert easy , but it is his mandatory so it is what it is , and lots of guys think Robert will give him problems , I would sooner Floyd fight Manny JMM or Bradley at 147 than Robert but there is not a lot of options for Floyd , and at the end of the day no matter who he chose somebody would be saying he is ducking the others , same as always Floyd cant win no matter what he does .
              Boxers like Robert? Pacquiao destroyss brawlers like Robert dude.
              And BTW, good that you know it's an easy fight for Floyd.

Comment

• Anyone calling Guerrero strictly a brawler obviously hasn't watched too many of his fights. One thing is for sure, he won't go out with a kiss and than get knocked the f**k out like Ortiz did. He also more elements to his game than Ortiz. He can rough up and make it ugly, but he has solid boxing skills.

Floyd fights the #3 ranked WW, the #2 WW he already beat 3 years ago, and it's labled as not legit. But Canelo who's done nothing of note, is seen as the legit and dangerous fight. Funny....

Comment

• good match, ghost has a shot and he's also earned it unlike some other hype jobs

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    meh...the top dogs of boxing; one gets laid out, the other one is about to fight robert effing guerrero

the other notable names; cotto just got beat, hatton's comeback was a shame, mosely is still talkin about boxing, arce just got retired

the hw division still sucks, the 'best' at 140 is an average boxer, miguel vasquez is a champ, we're hyping a broke man's version of floyd as the next big thing, canelo still hasn't fought anyone, donaire-mares probably wont happen

not really much to look forward to for this fight fan...there's no single fighter or fight that gets my hyped
                    Heavyweight division has sucked for the past ten years, probably longer. The Mayweather fight isn't until May so it's not about to happen either. Plenty of fights to look forward to from now till then. And fighters, specifically, young up and comers. I like what's going on with the sport right now. It's called Changing of the Guard and it can make for some compelling fights between young warriors and vets, with a few surprises.

Comment

• Good fight Guerrero deserves a shot Mayweather should win tho, but Guerrero is gonna give him a good fight Floyd better not underestimate him

Comment

Working...
                      X