No announcement yet.

Strikeforce: Melendez vs Healy Cancelled

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strikeforce: Melendez vs Healy Cancelled

unfortunately the best LW int he world injured himself and it's not gonna happen.

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
    unfortunately the best LW int he world injured himself and it's not gonna happen.
    Mir vs. Cormeir was cancelled too. That's all of strikeforces big names all together there....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      Mir vs. Cormeir was cancelled too. That's all of strikeforces big names all together there....
      Was it? rumor has it Andre Arlovski is going to be the replacement from the people I know. That way Zuffa can get Arlovski back at a relatively cheap price and not risk his chin sucking.

Comment

Arlovski now headling World Series of Fighting card. So he aint in the convo no mo.

Comment

they should pull a K-1 and tournament it up. then give the winner the belt or a 6 figs ufc contract.

Comment

Cancel a card because of that awful fight no one cared about?321 until strikeforce folds.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Cancel a card because of that awful fight no one cared about?321 until strikeforce folds.
              I know some of the fighters, so I take a little offense to that.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Sou...ellation-45927

Zuffa paid for their purses.

Nice little gesture.

Comment

I hope Strikeforce dies, I have way too many fond memories of it to see it like this.

Comment

Working...
                X