No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Pavlik-Rosinky is Done, Kelly Ready For Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dunkin: Pavlik-Rosinky is Done, Kelly Ready For Camp

Cameron Dunkin, manager of former champion Kelly Pavlik (39-2, 34KOs), has confirmed an earlier report on BoxingScene.com, which indicates that his fighter will face super middleweight contender Will Rosinksy (16-1, 9KOs) on July 7th at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

[Click Here To Read More]

Put in that work son . always good to stay busy

Comment

I was hoping that Rosinsky was some decent Eastern European fighter that I never heard of. But, the fact that he is a plain old American fighter that I never heard of doesn't say much.

Comment

Nice little step up from Sigmon. He beat Pryor Jr. So he can't be that bad.

Comment

I guess Pavlik didn't want the Stevenson fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
            I was hoping that Rosinsky was some decent Eastern European fighter that I never heard of. But, the fact that he is a plain old American fighter that I never heard of doesn't say much.
            Are you ******ed?

Comment

Rosinsky is the guy that gave Edwin Rodriguez hell. He didn't necessarily get robbed, but the judges turned in those bull**** unanimous 90-100 scores.

While Rosinsky isn't elite, this is a huge step up from Sigmon and will offer a good gauge of where Kelly is at. I'm glad Rosinsky is being rewarded for his effort against Rodriguez.
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 06-15-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Rosinsky is the guy that gave Edwin Rodriguez hell. He didn't necessarily get robbed, but the judges turned in those bull**** unanimous 90-100 scores.

While Rosinsky isn't elite, this is a huge step up from Sigmon and will offer a good gauge of where Kelly is at. I'm glad Rosinsky is being rewarded for his effort against Rodriguez.
                I'm glad people here have actually watched Rosinsky before calling this a farce. This will be a tough fight for Pavlik, I expect Pavlik to pull through though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  You have a tough, durable, physically strong guy who can punch. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    You have a tough, durable, physically strong guy who can punch. Should be a good one.
                    I follow the sport pretty close and just never heard of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X